Wednesday, April 29, 2015

To be able to offer you more... I've made a professional move.


 

I would like to share my excitement with you about my new professional home. I have expanded my service area and joined a new company with a centralized location, but you and the people you refer to me, will still be provided the same warm and professional service as always. Please update your address book with my new contact information. If someone you know is buying or selling, please have them give me a call. I will provide them with uncompromised service and outstanding results.

 
Sincerely,

 
Dulce Ridder – Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Fox & Roach, Realtors
3261 Route 100, Suite 100, Macungie, Pa. 18062
Cell:  917-940-1912
Office:  484-519-4444
Fax:  484-519-4455
Email:
dridder@ptd.net

2 comments:

  1. Really loved you writing skills, it is very cool.

    Thank you!

    LED Smoke services

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a practical blog to find some different resource to include my knowledge. Immigration Attorney Florida

    ReplyDelete